Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What to do when you run out of ideas

Hi everybody,

today is the day where you can't come up with anything. You know one of these days where you don't feel it and nothing comes to mind?! Creativity is gone for today.

NOOOOOO WAYYY!!

Of course this can happen to the best of us but there is no way that creativity just leaves us.
You can do anything if you set your mind to it. Isn't that something your mother told you when you had to come up with something to write/talk about in High School, or even earlier, Middle School?

Your mother was right!! :)

Now what you do is; don't think about something that you've have seen in a magazine before. Pull out a sheet of paper and start writing down ideas even if they sound "impossible" or silly.
You got nothing?

How about this I name a few things and you think of something to do with this.

Halloween, dramatic, black and white, gel your backdrop, funny, two person portrait, switching roles....any ideas now?

This is what I do. I write down what I either, always wanted to do, or I've heard about but what to di it differently.

This week I took a pictures of a Lego airplane. This was for a class I'm taking but it gave me great ideas what I want to do and not copy. You can play with shadows that are not really there, meaning the object that is shown has not the shadow it's suppose to have.

Now these are just a few ideas that I am happy to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment