I'm trying out all those different websites to fin one that I like. I want one where it's easy to access for other people and where it's not so complicated to click on things.
I started with squarespace.com.
I started with a trial version. I liked it. It was easy to upload pictures. I still need to figure out how to make pictures smaller on the website and how to make your logo bigger when you are trying to upload it onto your site. I will wait until we are through with every website trial we are going to do and then I'll decide. I don't feel like I can commit to something this big yet.
Right now I am trying out zenfolio.com and I must say I like it. The only thing I don't like is that I can never find the button that shows me my site, that is frustrating. Besides that I really like it. I like the style I picked and it's easy to access when you click on my website.
photodeck.com I did not like it a bit. The pictures where to big and they had a nasty watermark right over the picture which you could not get rid of. I didn't like the layout and I did not like the way you can access the pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment