"What can I should nobody else has ever done?" Seriously that is everyone's question. Just got outside and look around. There're things around you that nobody can see. You have a creative side in you, you are a Photographer. You have to be, to make it in this business.
So this week I have to work with HDR photographs. I have never taken HDR pictures. I've been thinking what I should photograph that would make it look pretty amazing. I had an Idea of waiting for an storm and then go somewhere where I can see clouds go wild. I want it to look dramatic.
Does is look good when it's light outside, with the sun out? I better check with Google and see if it does.
I guess it does work, but I still like the drama in the dark, black and white pictures of clouds going wild above a building. I would love to try it out with animals. But it's a little difficult to capture three images that are the same without them moving around. I think I will take one of my Siberian Husky Quinn when she sleeps. I want it to look very detailed and sharp. I can't wait for fall to really hit this city and walk around and take some nice colorful pictures. Even winter is going to be great. :)
I will try it tomorrow night and post it so you guys can see what I did.
Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment