So I've been thinking about my final a lot lately. (Its for my Photoshop class)
I want to use my dog for this project. I saw this picture once online, it was of a woman's body and the head was from a dog. It was perfectly photoshoped together.
William Wegman has a series where he uses his two weimaraner and uses them as heads with a human body. He appeared on Sesame Street and had funny videos about it.
My dog is very special. She is a Siberian Husky and sure is very friendly. She snoozes 18 Hours a day and loves to just hold hands.
I dressed her up before when my boyfriend and I sorted though our clothes. She doesn't look happy when I do dress her up but she sits perfectly still, so I think she would be a great candidate for this project. I'll be shooting from home. I will use every days situation and put her and my boyfriend in it. Eating deal in the morning, Reading the newspaper, shaving....

.jpeg)
I can't wait to see these photos!
ReplyDelete