Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Product

I started to get friendly with the view camera. I had to take pictures of things in the bathroom and kitchen. I wanted not do something more creative than just pit cereal into a bowl and shoot it. While I starred at a bunch on cheerios and fruit loops. I had an idea, I wanted to use a Dinosaur. Haha not a real one of course. First I thought I should form one with Cheerios, but that turn out to be a bad idea. It didn't look like a Dinosaur at all. I went put to get a dry eraser and started drawing a Dinosaur on a tile. It looks great.


For my bathroom picture I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I had a washcloth and foam, which I made with mousse and soap. I created a fancy bathroom harmony.
Now tell me you don't want to take a bath. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment