Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Photoshop CC

So like I said, I have been using Photoshop CC for awhile now. I still love it. You know when you have that one shot and you really like it but its just a little bit blurry? Everybody tells you to toss it but you really like it.now you can save it.
There is an option now where you can fix it. It's called Shake reduction
You open the picture in Photoshop and when you click on Shake reduction It will show you a dialog box where you can click on the spot that is blurry and it will analyze it. Once it is done it will fix "the problem" and your blurry picture is not blurry anymore.
Isn't this great? This is one thing I really like but there are so many more things that are new and I don't even know what they were all about yet. I will have yo find out and I will write about it. I have a picture that I fixed with Shake reduction I will upload it once I get home.

Stay tuned.



Like I said here is the picture before and after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment