I had to take some shoots for two classes of mine.
Lighting test.
It's good if you do this because then you know what you will have to do when you actually shoot a person.
It will be to stressful when you actually do your lights when the model is already there.
So I took a friend of mine and used her as my model for the lighting tests.
I love to use one light. One big soft light.
I love how it creates a shadow on the left side and how it makes the pictures a little dramatic.
Now I was able to see if I liked the lighting set up or not.
I moved the light around to see which set up I liked best.
I added lights and took lights away. For this next shot I added a Strip light.
The light stretched out evenly on her body. I thought it made the picture look a little flat so I moved it a little further back to get some shadows in her face.
Now she has some shadows on her face and it doesn't make it look flat anymore.
Lighting tests are important. Now I know which lighting I will use ones I start shooting the real thing.
Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment