Tuesday, September 10, 2013

On a mission

I am thinking about getting a GoPro camera for awhile now. I go skiing regularly and I thought it would be great to take some great images and videos from my point of view while I ski. Also we are thinking of going to Bolivia and visit the Salt Flats next year. I will take some fashion pictures there and it would be great to see my photo shoot from a different angle and the surroundings. We went to Rio De Janeiro in March and it would have been pretty cool to have the copter there. You get to have images that you normally don't get to see.
My Boyfriend came across this Trango Tower RC Helicopter on reddit. Now I really want to get one. We try to travel as much as we can. I am still in school so I have the weekends off to go and explore.I can't wait to go out and do this.

2 comments:

  1. FIRST COMMENT! YEssssssss. Also, yeah get a GoPro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha nice. Yeah I would think it would be a good investment :D

    ReplyDelete